Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cole's room!

The last piece of the room has arrived today! Thanks to Dad & Sharon, we have the cutest red chair to rock little Cole in! I have been so excited about this chair arriving, because the room is now complete! I will be 38 weeks on Sunday. I am so ready. I can't wait to meet my baby! I can't wait for my feet to go back to normal size, or to just be able to see them! We have started the weekly appointments, and so far no progress yet. He can hang out for 16 more days, and then this little fella is being evicted, one away or another :) So here are some pictures of his finished room. I have been hanging in my chair, telling him it would be much more fun to rock him while he's not in my belly. Hopefully he gets the memo!



Bed & GIANT Razorback :)
Closet full of clothes & changing table
Close up of his shelf of goodies

Dresser & my CHAIR!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! He's gonna love that giant razorback too.. just wait til you see how they zone in on red/black/white! Perfect room!

    ReplyDelete