Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Still cookin'

I have apparently made a nice home for my little man. He's totally content & has no signs of showing himself anytime soon. Aside from having officially "dropped", he is just hanging out so far. I am currently 39 weeks, 3 days  (276 days, or 9 3/4 months) pregnant. Any way you look at it, it's been a pretty long time. I am SO anxious to meet him! I also know that I have full control over him & he's completely safe right now, so that makes it a little easier to deal with him staying put for the moment. Otherwise all we know is that my doctor thinks going one week overdue is fine at the moment. If that does happen, we're looking at a possible induction around May 23. So maximum wait time should be 12 days! Unless he wants to come before that :) I'm definitely fine with that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment