Sunday, April 10, 2011

245 days later..


I'm 35 weeks pregnant! 35. weeks. 245. days. Getting really excited, freaked out, nervous, impatient, uncomfortable... yep, all of those.  I am still enjoying being pregnant though. I can feel Mr. Cole move around pretty much the whole day now. I remember not too long ago, when all I wanted was to feel some sort of little kick or movement. Now my whole stomach will smoosh out on one side depending on how he is moving around in there!
This past weekend my lovely sister-in-law, Sarah, had a baby shower for me in Fayetteville. I had such a great time seeing all my family & friends, again! I was definitely showered with lots of great gifts, Cole is one lucky little boy! We are pretty much all set up for his arrival, just counting down the days is about all we have left!
Here are some pictures from the past weekend!

34 weeks









No comments:

Post a Comment