Sunday, March 20, 2011

32 weeks!

Yesterday I attended my Harrison baby shower! It was so much fun. Lots of good friends & family, laughs, and good food & cake! Little Cole didn't do so bad himself, ended up with a ton of gifts! I am very grateful for all who helped to plan this day for me, lots of wonderful ladies who made me feel very special. It was great to see old friends, most who already are mothers themselves. They were able to give me some good tips on motherhood, & about some of the gifts I received, that I have no idea what to do with. Here are a few more pictures from the day!
My super cute cake, little baby rump with 'Cole' on the diaper

Me with my hostesses, Janet, Julie, Sharon, Kala & Kylee

Former Alpena Cheerleaders! Kala, Samantha, me, Ashlee, Kylee, Amanda, Kristah & Shasta

No comments:

Post a Comment