Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello 3rd trimester!

It is going to be May 15 before I can blink. Time has been flying by lately! I have 11 weeks left til go time! And that's only if he comes on my due date, which is highly unlikely. I am definitely feeling pregnant these days. It's a lot harder to get up and down quickly. After I eat a meal, even breathing can be a chore. I get winded just talking sometimes. It is definitely worth it though, and I haven't even met this little man yet. Tuesday we got as close to that as we can at this point, though. 4D ultrasounds are the coolest things ever. I learned that 4D means real time movement, instead of just 3D pictures. Seeing him move around in my belly is amazing. He was being stubborn at first and tucking his little head under his hand away from the camera. We finally got him to move a little & got some face time. He yawned, squished his face up, and chewed on his little hand. Caleb & I were both in awe for sure. I am ready for him to be here!
Here are a few shots from his first little photo shoot.
Mid-yawn

Squished up profile shot

Don't look at me!

Still hiding

Best full face shot we could get 
Other than seeing him, I am definitely feeling a little body inside of me. He is moving all day now, not just at night. I don't know how there's going to be much more room for him in the next few weeks, but I'm sure my body will do what it needs to. Pretty amazing to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment