Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday & Snow Day!

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband! He's the big 3-0 today! And soooo excited about it :) Hahhaha, hopefully I can make it fun for him since he gets to be home with me today! Snow Day/Birthday!
I made a pregnant snowlady today since I can't go sledding. This is really good snow for that, too. I think I'll keep my little man safe though & wait til next year to sled.

This is me at 24 1/2 weeks along.. I'm 26 1/2 right now, but I haven't gotten out of my pajamas since Tuesday so no pictures of me lately :) Growing every day! We get to have the 4D ultrasound in two weeks! So excited about that! It'll be so crazy to see how much bigger he is now & who he looks like. I've heard lots of people say that their baby looks exactly like it did on this ultrasound, so that will be neat.
Not much going on here lately besides staying warm & trying not to fall down in all this icy/snowy weather. I'm so ready for it to get warmer out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment