Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Over halfway there!

Well here I am at 21 weeks.. I can't believe that I have already passed the halfway point til my little man gets here. Oh yes... I guess I haven't technically announced that here yet. It's a BOY!!!! It is so much more real now that we know what we're having! Caleb is so excited to be having a son. I know he's going to be a little mama's boy, so I'm thrilled as well :) However, the poor little guy still has no name. We never really had names picked out before we found out the gender, so we're still searching for the one that sounds right. It's easier to just go through boy names, but stressful to pick someone's name for the rest of their life! We do have it narrowed down to a few.. so hopefully we'll decide on something soon!
Here are a few of his pictures from the ultrasound. It is amazing to see the little person that's growing inside of me!
 This is his spine, booty on the left, head on the right. 

Here's a leg shot, his little knees bent :) 
 
We haven't really decided if we're going to do the 3D ultrasound that's available now. It is so amazing all that you can see on it, but it kinda takes the surprise out of seeing him on his birthday. I say that, but can't wait to see him again, so I assume we probably will get one done. Only 6 weeks until we can do that so we shall see. 
Now that we know he's a boy, we decided to do his room in a Razorback theme. Had to force Caleb to pick between the Hogs & Vikings, because purple & red just don't work out so well together. We've been busy picking out things for his room & getting it ready for his arrival. I have found lots of cute black/white/red things as well so it's not Razorback overload. We don't want him to be sick of the team before he even knows who they are! 
I also dusted off my sewing machine a few months ago. I decided to attempt to sew a quilt. Never tried anything that big before, but thought it couldn't be too hard. Well.. it wasn't too hard, if you don't want one that is completely even on all four edges. I am proud though, not too bad for my first one, and it's for my little man so maybe he won't judge it too much :)

Here's the finished product:
 
That's about all that's new with us. Hope everyone is having a great New Year so far! Adios for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment