Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas is coming!

I must take after my Mother when it comes to the holidays. I am very into decorating, baking goodies, driving around looking at lights, etc. My love for Christmas music comes from my Dad. These days everyone I know always groans when the Christmas tunes start up for the season. I think they are lame. How else can you get in the spirit??
Last year we moved into our house 2 days before Christmas. While it was a good gift, it was also a very stressful time. I am so thankful that this year is much more laid back. I had my tree up a week before Thanksgiving because I missed out on enjoying it last year.
I cannot believe that our baby will be here next year! It's getting so close to finding out what I'm having. Lots of people keep saying they think I'm having a girl. I still think it's a boy. I'm so excited to see this tiny person on a blurry little screen. The countdown is on!
Here are a few more pictures of my decorations this year. Happy Holidays!!
Kylee said I will need a bigger shelf next year, gotta make room for one more stocking!!

Freddie posing under his stocking. He has already tried to get his goodies out of it. Silly guy.
Yes, I know it looks like I'm choking the dogs.. Promise I'm just helping them pose :)

1 comment:

  1. It's okay, my dog is afraid of cameras and she always looks like she's being shot (for real, with a gun) when I take photos of her. :)

    I wanted to thank you for the kind comment on my blog--I'll be sure to follow yours from now on! I'm wicked jealous that you got to put up all your decorations--they look lovely and I LOVE that tree!

    Snoooooooooogle.

    ReplyDelete