Sunday, October 10, 2010

9 weeks today!



I had my appointment on Wednesday, finally got to talk to someone! I had blood work done & met with a pre-natal nurse to go over medical history. Basically just talked the whole appointment since I don't meet the doctor until next month. I was glad to at least get something done & find out that yes, I am pregnant. The nurse said my due date is May 15th unless the doctor tells me different after he checks me out. I was told I could call on Friday to see what my blood work results were, but I got busy at work and didn't get a chance. I will definitely be calling bright & early tomorrow morning! I assume if my levels are really high they will know if I have more than one baby, since that's what I keep being told by the in-laws, hah! I'm just hoping for one healthy baby, but we shall see I guess.

So far I've been feeling pretty good. Mostly just super tired all the time. I haven't had the morning sickness so far, and apparently I should have for sure by now, so hopefully I just get to skip all that mess. I'm kinda enjoying being pregnant except for the whole part where I can barely button my pants anymore :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment