Sunday, September 26, 2010

No doctor yet

Well my last Monday appointment was not what we expected. Apparently they only see women for the first appointment at 8 weeks, and I'm not quite there yet. We just talked about the financial part instead. I was disappointed because now I still only have my home tests to go by. I am feeling some symptoms of early pregnancy though, so still pregnant as far as I'm concerned!
Our next appointment that we actually make some progress is on Oct. 6, so only a week and a half until then. Kinda feels like a waiting game at this point. All I can do is google my heart out to see what I should or shouldn't be doing. I have already been given "What to expect when expecting" and that book is full of info.
Giving up caffeine & soda has been the worst part so far. I know I can have a little soda, but I drink diet and that's no good. So I have a good ole' regular Root Beer here and there to satisfy the soda craving. I got some 1/2 calf coffee because I am definitely a coffee person. I have one cup of that in the morning every day or so, hopefully that's not too bad.
Other than baby things, I'm just working a lot. Loving this fall weather. Excited to get to decorate my house for the upcoming holidays for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment