Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's real people.

I'm pregnant! It's for real. Two tests prove it so far, and that's enough for me! I have my first doctor's appointment on Monday to confirm all the dates, etc, but for now I'm tentatively due in May. Thank goodness it won't be too hot yet, I hear being due in late summer is no fun. If this doesn't get me blogging more, I'm not sure what will.
I do know that I have taken a picture of my belly already and there's nothing to see yet, hah! Our baby is currently the size of a poppy seed, apparently.
I cannot wait to have the first ultra sound and get to see this tiny little person! Caleb and I are very excited. Yep, even Caleb :)  He has told everyone that he knows at this point I believe, short of posting it on his Facebook status. It is so sweet to see him so happy about it. I leaned over the arm of the couch a few days ago & he said, "Don't hurt your belly!" Good to know he's already worried about our baby. I'll post more when I know more specifics, and until then YAAYYY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHOOOOOHOOOOO!Good job you two!!!!I was so excited when I found out!!!!!!!! Lets all get together and CELEBRATE!

    ReplyDelete