Monday, December 14, 2009

My new 'do




















I'm a little late on posting this, I actually had my hair cut off two weeks ago. This awesome house buying stuff is taking up most of my time & thoughts lately so I apologize :) Apparently I'm not meant to have super blonde hair. At some point it decided not to hold any color anymore, therefore I had to chop it off. I'm pretty excited though because I've had the same hair for a LONG time. I feel like I'm looking more like myself these days. Trying to embrace my late twenties, ahhh.. that sounds so weird.
I'm not going to update on the house until we close on it. A bunch of complications and 9 weeks later, I'm not up to reliving it all again currently. At this point all I can say is we're hoping to close ASAP. The house we're buying is empty and I'm ready for it to be mine!
Please think happy thoughts for us as we continue in this process!

No comments:

Post a Comment